The North Lambton CHC offers many valuable services to all members of our community within our catchment area.
You can refer yourself to counselling relating to our dietitian for individual, heart health, weight management or any other nutritional information you may require. Any community member can use this service simply by calling and booking an appointment.
What is Telemedicine
The use of telecommunications technology, by providers, to remotely evaluate, diagnose and treat patients.
This program allows clients who need to connect with Specialists out of town to do so in a familiar, comfortable setting.
The program allows clients to avoid unnecessary travel and therefore keeping expenses to a minimum and still receiving the necessary care.
This program is available to all clients and the community. Studios offered in Forest, Watford and Sarnia locations.
Benefits of Telemedicine
- Access to specialists in larger centers
- Decreased wait times
- Cost benefit to clients and providers
- Availability for clients with transportation barriers
For more information please contact a telemedicine nurse:
- Forest: (519) 786-4545 ext. 0
- Sarnia: (519) 344-3017 ext. 0
Falls Prevention Program
An Occupational Therapist will come and perform a safety assessment and recommendations to allow clients to remain independent and safe in their own homes. This program is offered to rostered and community clients in Sarnia Lambton.
Free grab bars and installation available!
Please call (519) 786-4545 ext. 265 for more information and to book an appointment.
Community Navigator Services
Do you need help navigating the system? Let us help!
Do you struggle with…
- Not knowing how to fill out forms for social assistance
- Not knowing where to turn to get help with paying your rent and bills
- Not knowing how you will find transportation to your medical appointment
- Not knowing what programs and resources are out there to help you
What can a Community Navigator do for you?
- Assist in filling out forms such as personal identification, housing applications and more
- Assist in applying for social assistance, employment insurance, etc.
- Connect you to various community services, social assistance programs, health promotion programs and clinical services
- Assist in navigating the social services systems
- Act as an advocate for your needs
This service is free of charge and is available to EVERYONE!
For more information or to book an appointment:
- Forest: (519)786-4545 ext. 238
- Sarnia: (519)344-3017 ext. 251
Red Cross Van Transportation
The North Lambton Community Health Centre is in partnership with Canadian Red Cross to offer transportation available to the frail, elderly and disabled in the community.
A free service within Lambton County for individuals who are unable to acquire private transportation.
Transportation can be provided to and from medical appointments, shopping and rehabilitation programs.
To book a ride call (519) 786-4545 ext. 235